Toronto Common events start at 6 events, usually for 6 months but timing is at the discretion of the business.
So for $100 a month, we can keep your business on the radar of people looking to Experience Something New.
Repeating events makes the most of marketing materials, and ensures the best viral and search optimization potential. We do not target people who will try any business once, but those that make ideal repeat customers.
- 2 Event Strategy Sessions
(one to create first 3 events, and one to adjust event
if needed before announcing last 3)
- Event Copy Writing
- Social Media Photography
- Eventbrite Event Setup
- Website Event Post and Rotating Landing Page
- Facebook Event Setup
- New Event Email Announcement
(plus regular event reminder emails)
- BlogTO Event Submission
- Social Media Posts
(1-2 posts per week on Instagram synced to
Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr)
- Live Post First Event
- Eventbrite Checking In Guests Training
- Google Drive Access to photos
(expires one month after last event)
Businesses get all the ticket revenue minus Eventbrite fees, Toronto Common receives a one-time posting fee.
- $600 +HST Posting Fee
- Promotional offer for guests with tax, tip, and fees included
- Food for pre-event photoshoot
- Eventbrite fees for tickets sold
* Eventbrite fees and timing are subject to change based on Eventbrite's service agreement. We will do our best to notify hosts of any changes as soon as possible.
- MEDIA EVENT
- PRESS RELEASE
$350 +HST per release
(up to 500 words) plus press release service fees
- ADDITIONAL LIVE POSTING
$250 +HST per event
- ADDITIONAL EVENTBRITE SETUP
$300 +HST per event
- STUDIO PHOTOGRAPHY
$350 +HST per hour
- GRAPHIC DESIGN
$250 +HST per hour
- MARKETING CONSULTING with SustainableMrk
$300 +HST per hour