- March 7th, 7-9pm
- April 4th, 7-9pm
- May 2nd, 7-9pm
Host of our popular Taste of India event, the newly renovated Sher-E Punjab has been an institution on the Toronto Danforth for over 40 years.
Our event will feature some of their most popular vegetarian dishes, served family style plus a Cheetah beer for $20 per person, tax & tip included.
- Sher-E Salad - mixed greens, tomatoes, cucumber, crispy rice noodles and tamarind vinaigrette
- Pakoras - their famous onion and spinach fritters
- Baingan Bhartha - fire-roasted eggplant mashed with tomatoes, green peppers, and green peas
- House Black Daal - a dark, rich, deeply flavoured slow-cooked lentil puree
- Palak Paneer - fresh spinach, broccoli, and rapini puree with house made cheese cubes
- Channa Masala - whole chickpeas simmered in an aromatic spiced curry
- Steamed Basmati Rice - with aromatic spices
- Naan - house Indian flatbread cooked in a clay oven
Newly renovated Sher-E-Punjab opened on the Danforth in 1975 with a focus on quality ingredients and authentic flavours.
They import many spices directly from India to ensure the integrity of their dishes and use an authentic clay oven tandoori for their naans and tandoori dishes.
Offering fine dinning, catering, and delivery, Sher-E-Punjab is an institution on the Danforth with rich ties to the community.
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING:
All tickets must be purchased online before 11pm the day before the event.
This offer will not be available at the door.
Set Attendance: 10 people
Tickets must be presented (printed or electronically) to check-in.
Each ticket is a unique one-time use code and cannot be shared.
This is a communal event, guests will play with other guests.
19+ event, please bring valid ID.